Facilities & access
- We own the Castle Inn which serves good food every day of the week.
- There is an interpretation panel by the Chiding Stone and another by the National Trust Omega in the village.
- Chiddingstone Stores and Tea Rooms (not NT) serve light refreshments and homemade cakes
- There are no public conveniences in the village.
- Parking is extremely limited within the village to on street parking only. Please respect the residents by giving them priority.
- Houses are not open to the public.
- There are no restrictions on dogs in the village. However we do ask that you keep your dog on a lead due to passing traffic.
- Steps to the entrance of village stores and Post Office
- Steps to the entrance of the Castle Inn
- Cobbled streets and uneven surfaces.