It would be impossible to run Clandon successfully without the hard work of our volunteer teams. If you have a few spare hours a week you can get involved with a wide variety of activities and really make a difference.
If you're interested in joining our fantastic team you can email us or call on 01483 222482.
Our volunteer roles
We need friendly people to chat to our visitors. You'll learn all about the house and it's collections so you can keep our visitors informed and answer any questions.
Our reception volunteers help meet and greet our visitors. You'll provide information about the house and garden, give directions and suggest ideas for things to see and do.
Help us to improve and maintain the gardens at Clandon, from pruning and planting through to mowing and hedge trimming.
We run lots of family events. You can help us welcome visitors, explain and supervise all kinds of activities and help in providing general information.
Lend a hand in our courtyard shop alongside our staff providing great service, product advice and general information about the house and park to our visitors.
Once you’ve spotted an opportunity and are ready to get involved you can download our volunteer registration form. Then complete the form and return it to us by email or post. If you need any more information please don't hesitate to call us on 01483 222482.
Why join in?
- Spend time in our beautiful 18th-century mansion
- Get active and enjoy the great outdoors
- Get involved with a huge variety of activities
- Make new friends and meet new people
- Use the skills you have and learn some new ones
- Gain experience, strengthen your CV and develop your career
- Get together with other volunteers for social events throughout the year