Bring a group
We'd love to welcome your group to Claydon. We offer a variety of tours to suit your group's needs. Prices for tours are dependent on your criteria but we're very happy to discuss all the options with you. There's coach parking on the gravel car park, just outside the house. We also offer all groups an on-board coach welcome. email us to find out more.
We're happy to come to you
We have several interesting historical figures associated with the history of the house, including Florence Nightingale. Your groups could learn all about them in one of our talks. Call us on 01296 730 349 or email us to find out more.
What's on offer
- Your group will be given a warm welcome and orientation session on arrival
- Welcome leaflets and house information are available for each member of your group
- We have areas for picnics on the terrace over looking the lake
- We have guided tours of the house to suit your groups interests
- There is a tea room offering light lunches, cakes and beverages
- Verney family private gardens tour available for small additional charge
- Your group leader will be sent a group booking pack with all the information you need for your visit
We welcome visitors from all over the world and have information guides available in Japanese, French and German. We are just over an hour travelling time out of London, and nestled between Waddesdon Manor and Stowe we are a perfect addition to a great day out.