Bring a group
We'd love to have your group come for a visit. We offer a variety of tours to suit your group's needs. Prices for tours are dependent on your criteria but we're very happy to discuss all the options with you. There's coach parking on the gravel drive and we have disabled facilities such as parking and toilets.
Call us on 01296 730 349 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's on offer
- Your group will be given a warm welcome and orientation session on arrival
- Welcome leaflets and house information are available for each member of your group
- We have areas for picnics on the terrace over looking the lake
- We have guided tours of the house to suit your groups interests
- There is a tea room offering light lunches, cakes and beverages
- Verney family private gardens tour available for small additional charge
We're happy to come to you
We have several interesting historical figures associated with the history of the house, including Florence Nightingale. Your groups could learn all about them in one of our talks. We regularly give groups and societies talks on Claydon and are happy to come out to your group's meeting location.
Call us on 01296 730 349 or email us at email@example.com to discuss booking a talk for your group.
Along side your visit to the house, you may want to have a more formal lunch at the Carriage House restaurant (not NT) in the court yard, or take a step back in time at Middle Claydon Church.