Thinking ahead to half term? Our gardens re-open on 14 February and as well as old favourites such as the Storybook Play Den and maze we’ll have a new free spring trail to help entertain the little ones.
There’ll be special events too including our first Wild Wednesday of the year on the 18 February.
All the essentials
- Baby-changing facilities in all toilets
- Buggies to borrow from the Information Centre
- Family-friendly cafés with children’s options, high chairs and bottle-warming facilities
- Pushchair-friendly paths - stop by the Information Centre for a 'step-free' route map
- Picnic areas, including in the Water Garden, right next to the play area
- Free seasonal family trails available from the Information Centre