There's nothing quite like fresh air, exercise and family time.
With our list of 50 things to do before you're 11 ¾ there's an outdoor adventure around every corner here.
Climb a tree, build a den, make a mud pie and more as you complete these not-to-be-missed experiences.
All the essentials
- Baby-changing facilities in all toilets
- Buggies to borrow from the Information Centre
- Family-friendly cafés with children’s options, high chairs and bottle-warming facilities
- Pushchair-friendly paths - stop by the Information Centre for a 'step-free' route map
- Picnic areas, including in the Water Garden, right next to the play area
- Free seasonal family trails available from the Information Centre