Saturday 6, 13, 20 and Sunday 7, 14, 21 December, 10am-2.30pm
Begin your family's celebration with a Christmas trail around our gardens.
Follow the festive trail, have a go at Christmas themed activities and collect small stocking-filler gifts along the way.
- Children £5 each plus usual admission (includes trail and gifts)
- No booking needed.
An outdoor adventure is always around the corner here.
Hunt for bugs, build a den, go bird watching and more as you complete our list of not-to-be-missed experiences.
All the essentials
- Baby-changing facilities in all toilets
- Buggies to borrow from the Information Centre
- Family-friendly cafés with children’s options, high chairs and bottle-warming facilities
- Pushchair-friendly paths - stop by the Information Centre for a 'step-free' route map
- Picnic areas, including in the Water Garden, right next to the play area
- Free seasonal family trails available from the Information Centre