We've got lots planned that will help keep you busy all summer long such as the maze, woodland play trail and Storybook Play Den. There's also a varied programme of events to look forward to including an outdoor performance of the children's classic, George's Marvellous Medicine.
All the essentials
- Baby-changing facilities in all toilets
- Buggies to borrow from the Information Centre
- Family-friendly cafés with children’s options, high chairs and bottle-warming facilities
- Pushchair-friendly paths - stop by the Information Centre for a 'step-free' route map
- Picnic areas, including in the Water Garden, right next to the play area
- Free seasonal family trails available from the Information Centre