Think your kids won’t be interested in our conservation work, how about climbing to the top of a 6.6m scaffold before heading down via our giant slide?
Don't miss out...we're taking down our giant slide so your last chance to have a go will be Sunday 2 November.
Open weekends and school holidays. Suggested £2 donation.
An outdoor adventure is always around the corner here.
Hunt for bugs, build a den, go bird watching and more as you complete our list of not-to-be-missed experiences.
All the essentials
- Baby-changing facilities in all toilets
- Buggies to borrow from the Information Centre
- Family-friendly cafés with children’s options, high chairs and bottle-warming facilities
- Pushchair-friendly paths - stop by the Information Centre for a 'step-free' route map
- Picnic areas, including in the Water Garden, right next to the play area
- Free seasonal family trails available from the Information Centre