Explore Clumber Park on two wheels
Have fun and get fit while exploring over 20 miles of cycle routes at Clumber Park.
Bring your own bike or pop down to the Cycle Hire Centre where you'll find something for all the family including electric bikes, tandems, child seats and child trailers.
We also sell new bikes at 20% off RRP and offer spares, repairs and servicing.
NEW - MTB Courses
Introduction to mountain biking courses at Clumber Park. Gain new skills and build confidence in riding off road.
2 hour taster sessions, £10 on Sat 23 May, Sat 6 June.
Go further with a half day course on Sat 25 July, £22.50. For further details and to book click here
Our cycle code
- Safety helmets are advised - available free of charge
- Please consider other road users at all times
- Give clear hand signals and ride single file on narrow tracks
- Remember - Limetree Avenue is a public road
- Control your speed according to the surface conditions
- Please don't cycle on the Pleasure Ground and narrow lakeside paths
- Help us care for Clumber and use the litter bins provided
Join us for Cycleabout Clumber on the third Sat of the month, 10.30am - 11.30pm.
Ladies Evening Cycleabout is on the second Tuesday of the month up to the 11 Sept, 6.30pm - 7.30pm.
Clumber cycle trail
You can pick up a copy of our cycle route guide from the Cycle Hire or the Information point . You can download a copy of our 5 mile lakeside cycle trail and venture round Clumber Park yourself.