Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
We can offer tailor-made visits for schools, as well as a range of cross-curricular workshops and hands-on activities.
Please email us for further information or to arrange a group visit.
New this season
- Enjoy untold stories in our new series of mini taster talks
- Discover hidden portraits within our collection that have never been displayed before
- Have a go at Georgian cooking over our open fire
- Get the most out of your visit with our souvenir guide book
- Pick up a bargain in our second-hand book stall