Embark on one of Britain's best walks, the Coleridge Way, and enjoy leafy lanes, wooden valleys and sweeping vistas. The walk has been newly extended from Porlock to Lynmouth. Make sure you sign the visitors book at Coleridge Cottage when setting off.
- Climb Beacon Hill and Bicknoller Hill for memorable walking spots
- Shervage Wood, home of the legendary dragon Gurt Wurm
- Drove Road, an old traders' route, along the ridge of the Quantocks
- Diverse habitats including heathland, farmland, moorland and woodland
- Roaming ponies on top of the Quantock Hills
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.