Eating & shopping
- Every month there is a delicious new scone to try...
- February: sage, bacon and cheddar
- March: Devon blue cheese, apple and rosemary
- April: parmesan, oregano and chorizo
- May: carrot and coriander
- June: sun-dried tomato and basil
- July: cheddar and chive
- August: wild garlic and cheddar
- September: Red Leicester, tomato and marjoram
- October: stilton and walnut
- November: cheddar and poppy seed
- December: brie and cranberry
We celebrate local produce and local suppliers at Café Coleton; from locally sourced seafood to locally produced drinks, as well as delicious ice-cream and freshly baked cakes.
Take a slice home...
Homity pie is one of the best-loved dishes at Café Coleton - and now, with this simple recipe, you can make it at home.
Café Coleton jazz club
Step into spring with jazz performed by a local jazz band in Café Coleton - and enjoy a seasonal two course supper. The next performance will be on Friday 2 May.
The shop in Dartmouth has opened its doors after a recent renovation. The new style for the shop draws inspiration from the surrounding area, with a suitably nautical theme throughout.
Situated just across the river from Coleton Fishacre, the shop is the perfect place from which to begin exploring this charming waterfront town. The team will be happy to advise on anything from information on local National Trust places, to upcoming events, and much more.
Tickets for the ferry are available from the shop too - the perfect way to take a trip to Greenway. Pop in and have a chat with the team, or call 01803 833694 for more details.