Eating & shopping
We celebrate local produce and local suppliers at Café Coleton; from locally sourced seafood to locally produced drinks, as well as delicious ice-cream and freshly baked cakes.
Take a slice home...
Homity pie is one of the best-loved dishes at Café Coleton - and now, with this simple recipe, you can make it at home.
The shop in Dartmouth has opened its doors after a renovation. The new style for the shop draws inspiration from the surrounding area, with a suitably nautical theme.
Situated just across the river from Coleton Fishacre, the shop is the perfect place from which to begin exploring this charming waterfront town. The team will be happy to advise on anything from information on local National Trust places, to upcoming events, and much more.
Tickets for the ferry are available from the shop too - the perfect way to take a trip to Greenway. Pop in and have a chat with the team, or call 01803 833694 for more details.
- Every month there is a delicious new scone to try...
- February and March: Devon blue brambly cheese, apple and rosemary
- April: parmesan, oregano and chorizo
- May: wild garlic and cheddar
- June: sun-dried tomato and basil
- July: cheddar and chive
- August: carrot and coriander
- September: sage, bacon and cheddar
- October: stilton and walnut
- November and December: brie and cranberry