Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
- The servant areas opened as part of the Opening Closed Doors (OCD) project
- The hands-on room: model the hats and rifle through the wardrobe
- The cocktail cabinet in the sitting room
- The breathtaking views from scout point
- The bowling green lawn is the perfect place to enjoy some sunshine
- Freshly baked cakes and home cooked food in the café
Want to find out more about all of the fantastic things in the house? The National Trust collections website has information and pictures of lots of our beautiful collection.
Are you up to our 50 things to do before you're 11¾ challenge? Start ticking off your list here - you can...
- discover what's in a pond
- hunt for bugs
- fly a kite
- track wild animals