Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
- The hands-on room: model the hats and rifle through the wardrobe
- The servant areas opened as part of the Opening Closed Doors (OCD) project
- The breathtaking views from scout point
- The cocktail cabinet in the sitting room
- The bowling green lawn is the perfect place to enjoy some sunshine
- Freshly baked cakes and home cooked food in the café
- The gazebo, which is in need of a bit of TLC but still a great place to stop and admire the garden
- Scone of the month in the café
This autumn the events at Coleton Fishacre celebrate the changing seasons. Bring your harvest of apples along to Apple Day on 12 October, and pick up top tips for preparing and caring for your herbaceous borders on 15 October.
There's family fun to be had in the house and gardens - why not pick up a spotter trail in the house, or hunt for treasure in the gardens with a pirate trail? Just ask for the trails when you arrive.