Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
- The hands-on room: model the hats and rifle through the wardrobe
- The breathtaking views from scout point
- The cocktail cabinet in the sitting room
- Freshly baked cakes and home cooked food in the café
- The gazebo, which has a brand new roof funded by raffle ticket sales.
- The free garden walk every day at 2pm
- Walk down to the viewing point on the coast path at the bottom of the garden to see the tidal pool in Pudcombe Cove