Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
- The hands-on room: model the hats and rifle through the wardrobe
- The servant areas opened as part of the Opening Closed Doors (OCD) project
- The breathtaking views from scout point
- The cocktail cabinet in the sitting room
- The bowling green lawn is the perfect place to enjoy some sunshine
- Freshly baked cakes and home cooked food in the café
- The gazebo, which is in need of a bit of TLC but still a great place to stop and admire the garden
- Scone of the month in the café
There's family fun to be had in the house and gardens - why not pick up a spotter trail in the house, or hunt for treasure in the gardens with a pirate trail? Just ask for the trails when you arrive.