Things to see & do
Take in the magnificence of the mill
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
- Soak up the mill's tranquillity and timelessness
- Listen to the waterwheel turn from both inside and outside the Mill
- Stroll beside the Morden stream to the quay or the weir
- Learn about our leat and hydro-electric scheme
- Visit our resident artisan potter and traditional chairmaker
- Imagine using the traditional tools displayed throughout the mill
- Buy a bag of Cotehele-milled flour
Dogs welcome here
We welcome dogs on leads throughout our workshops and outbuildings. Please don't bring them into the mill building itself because we produce flour and bake in there. Most of our visitors take turns to wait with their dog - there's a bench just outside - but there are plenty of other nice places to visit together. We provide water bowls for your pup and a poo bin is near the bridge about 100 metres away.