Things to see & do
Make a day of it
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
Visiting us as a group is easy. If you have a party of 15 or more, get in touch with us by email or on 01579 351346 so we can help you arrange the perfect day out for you and your party.
- Shamrock, our 1899 Tamar sailing barge on the quay
- Verdant woods and vast countryside
- The oldest domestic clock still in its original position
- Our 16th-century dovecote
- The Mother Orchard with traditional fruit tree varieties once grown in the Tamar Valley
- The embroidered history of Cotehele in the library