Things to see & do
Make a day of it
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
Visiting us as a group is easy. If you have a party of 15 or more, get in touch with us by email or on 01579 351346 so we can help you arrange the perfect day out for you and your party.
- Shamrock, our 1899 Tamar sailing barge on the quay
- Verdant woods and vast countryside
- The oldest domestic clock still in its original position
- Our 16th-century dovecote
- The Mother Orchard with traditional fruit tree varieties once grown in the Tamar Valley
- The embroidered history of Cotehele in the library
3 - 6 April, 11am-4pm
Cadbury teams up with the National Trust to offer families a cracking Easter weekend. Follow the clues to solve the puzzle on our Cadbury Easter Egg Trail, then claim your Cadbury chocolate Egghead prize.
• £2 to enter per child
• Start at the marquee behind the shop
Art Fund, the national fundraising charity for art, has generously donated Cotehele two paintings by John Buckler and a pole-screen gifted by Joan Hurst. Art Fund members gain free entry to Cotehele (present your Art Fund membership card at reception).