Come rain or shine
Explore Coughton Court come rain or shine with our new family activity cards.
Let your imagination run wild with 'Puddles of Fun' and 'Pictures in the Sky'.
Get dressed up
Open up the huge wardrobe in the Tapestry Bedroom and you could dress up and waltz around like the Lady or Master of the house.
Then admire your new look in the full length mirror, for big kids too.
Look out for the cat and mouse, jigsaws, a tea party and other games as you explore the house.
In the saloon, there are children’s books to sit and relax with by the fire.
Hide and Seek
There are so many places to hide. Can you find a really good one?
If you prefer to seek can you find the new carved grandfather clock somewhere outside? Clue: It is not in the gardens.
Fancy a game of hoopla or challenge your family to build a toppling tower of blocks.
Our garden games are out everyday come rain or shine, so come along and join in the fun.
Elephants at Coughton?
Look out for the elephants at Coughton. The Throckmorton family crest includes an elephant - a sign of great strength and ambition. How many elephants can you count around the house? Search high and low, they might be hiding anywhere; from towering above your head to right beneath your feet.
Look out for our flying friendly neighbours, such as the local ducks and the array of birds that fly by. Plus if you’re lucky, just by the play area, our woolly friends the Jacob sheep may be in residence.
And there's more
- Play on our swings: Let the kids enjoy our playground
- Food and drink: Try the children's snack-pack or let them enjoy their own hot meal
- Coach House shop: Take home a furry friend with our selection of woodland animals
- Baby changing and toilet facilities: You can find family facilities within the Stableyard
- Pushchairs: These can be stored under the staircase while visiting the house. We have hip seats for small children