This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
Delightful English country garden
Full of variety, this charming garden shows the English country style at its best.
Peaceful water gardens and herbaceous borders, with organically shaped topiary, demonstrate an imaginative use of colour and planting, creating unexpected vistas.
Stroll through the arboretum with its wonderful species of trees and naturally planted spring bulbs.
- We're open on weekends in February
- The new guide book is packed with information about our history
- Benches and garden seats are dotted throughout the garden
- Assistance dogs only are welcome in the garden
- Free parking (please follow signs)
- The Rose Garden tea-room serves food and drinks
- Wildlife play area and events for children
- Plant sales and gift shop at visitor reception