This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
Take a look
What can we offer?
- A dedicated group organiser to help you plan your visit.
- 15% reduction on normal admission prices for groups of 15 or more.
- The shuttle bus: free minibus service between key features.
- The House: explore the first house in the world to be lit by hydroelectricity.
- The Rock Garden surrounding the house is one of the largest ‘manmade’ rock gardens in Europe.
- The Iron Bridge: take a walk across this iconic structure and see the magnificent views of the House, Debdon Valley and Cragside's soaring conifers.
- The Lady's Walk: take a stroll around Tumbleton Lake near the Visitor Centre.
- The Formal Garden: take a seat on the terrace and enjoy the views.
- Relax in the tea-rooms with a tasty treat.
- Browse for a memento in our gift shop.
Note: Cragside is a place of adventure and is not without its own perils. The main hazards are vehicles, uneven ground, slippery steps, sheer drops and water. Help us to look after you by wearing sturdy shoes and taking care when walking in the woodland.