Things to see & do
A flavour of what you can experience
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
We have some fantastic events lined up for 2015.
Discover more about nature with our experts, have plenty of family fun on Father's Day and enjoy relaxing evenings of music by Lough Erne throughout the summer. Don't forget to check for our upcoming Cot Trips!
Keep up to date with what's on at the link below.
Crom is one of the most important conservation sites in Ireland due to it's wealth of rare species of both wildlife and plant life. Read on to find out more about the work that the team are doing at the minute and what to look out for on your visit, whether it be the call of a cuckoo or spotting a red squirrel.
You haven't truly experienced Crom until you have taken a boat trip on Lough Erne. There is no feeling quite like sailing down the Lough, stopping off at an island or two, and seeing the estate from the exceptional vantage of the water.
We have a selection of boats in our gradually expanding fleet, so you can take your pick.
- Stay the night under the stars at our newly extended campsite
- Hire a boat to explore the islands and admire Crom from the water
- Take a peep from the bird hide across Derrymacrow Lough
- Cruise the Lough in Crom's 100 year old traditional cots
- Cosy up in one of our brand new glamping pods