Holiday Cottages at Crom
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
The romantic setting of Crom demesne with its harmony of parkland, woodland, water and historic buildings makes Crom an exceptional place for an unforgettable holiday.
Seven holiday cottages, catering for between 2 to 6 people in comfort and style are located in the restored Old Farmyard Courtyard. Crom offers excellent boating and fishing opportunities, as well as nature trails, a children’s play area, and an observation hide for the dedicated wildlife enthusiast.
The cottages are varying in size and layout, each with their own individuality and viewpoint.
· Alder Cottage - Alder is ideal for a romantic break. The cottage has one large bedroom and a cosy sitting room with an open log fire. Perfect for a honeymoon, or a second honeymoon!
· Badger Cottage - Tucked away in the corner of the courtyard, Badger has a warm sunlit sitting room and is popular with all visitors.
· Orchard View - A large cottage with a bay window in the sitting room and open fire. Orchard View has a good sized kitchen and the dining table is positioned in the bay window of the sitting room. Orchard View has an interconnecting door with Willow Cottage so ideal for two families, friends or grandparents to book.
· Willow Cottage - The bay window offers excellent views of woodland and lawn. In common with all the Crom cottages, it is only a short stroll to the banks of Lough Erne.
· Aspen Cottage - Four of the cottages overlook a small wood with an abundance of wildlife, making for an interesting mealtime or watching the birds and other wildlife go about their daily routines. The lead-paned windows in Aspen afford good views of this scene.
· Woodford Cottage - The swallows nestling in the barn on the other on the other side of the yard are delightful to watch from the upstairs bedroom.
· Erne View - This is the largest of the cottages and has a dual aspect of the woodland and also overlooks Lough Erne and the island of Inishfendra from the large sitting room.
Our accommodation here at Crom offers special opportunities to relax and explore the tranquil beauty of Crom, while many attractions and bustling towns lie within easy travelling distance.
For booking enquiries, pricing and availability please contact the Holiday Cottages booking line on 0844 8002070 or visit www.nationaltrustholidays.org.uk