Scooped local ice creams are the ultimate cool off in summer.
Choose from a range of traditional and interesting flavours by Churchfields.
Our favourites are Orange & Grand Marnier, Pistachio and the traditional Summer Strawberry.
Time for lunch
- Our team serve a range of hot lunches and a choice of soup from 12noon until 2pm.
- If you'd like a sandwich made for you, please ask us.
- Treat yourself to a hot drink from our wide choice of coffees and Taylor's teas.
- Cool off with a range of cold drinks
More for you
- Ask us for our full range of gluten-free food
- We have vegetarian options for you too
- Don't forget to get your drinks loyalty card stamped
It's picnic time
Buy a picnic from the RAF visitor centre restaurant to take into the park. Your picnic bag will come with a blanket and a range of choices for your food and drink. We recommend a shaded spot on a picnic bench down the Wild Walk or find a deckchair around the lakeside for your spot of lunch.
Local food markets
Thanks to the success of our spring food market we will be regularly hosting a mini local food market on the first Sunday of every month. The first market is on Sunday 6 July.
Breastfeeding is welcome throughout Croome, including in our canteen.
With a baby or toddler?
You're welcome in our canteen. We have high chairs, children's cutlery and we can warm baby food....