Over the May bank holiday, Saturday 23 to Monday 25 May, discover creepy crawlies, birds of prey and bushcraft especially for this year's launch of '50 Things to do before you're 11 ¾'.
Get close to cockroaches on Saturday, pet a kestrel on Sunday or learn how to read a map and build a den on Monday.
What else is there to do?
- RAF themed playground; there's a ramped access bunker and swings for smaller children
- Natural play area with den building, balance beams and more
- Take up the 50 Things challenges or take an Explorer Bag around the park
- Test out the new Time Explorers adventure in the house
- Enter a fun creation for Design A Shoe - the winning shoe design gets made!
- Hot and cold drinks are available from the shop next to the play areas
- Children's choices at our restaurant including hot meals at weekends and holidays
Get out into the outdoors
Have a wild time
Head to our natural play area down the path from the RAF themed playground. Make your own adventure with balance beams, a wood throne and lots of den building materials.
Take a break in the playground
Our RAF themed playground has a parachute swing, lookout tower, mini jeep, ramped access bunker, swings and an aeroplane slide, with seats for adults to take a rest as well.
Make your own adventure
Croome is a place where your children can run wild, have fun and make their own adventures. There's space, miles of interesting walks and follies to discover with your family.
Explore Croome your own way
Take one of our Explorer bags from Reception on your day out around the park. In a handy rucksack, you'll have trails to follow, a bug-hunting kit, binoculars and more.
Put your imagination to the test.
Escape into the house to try the new Time Explorer trail, design your own plate in the Dining Room and enter the competition to Design A Shoe where the winning entry will have their pair of shoes made and placed in the Soul to Sole installation.
Every school holiday we have a themed outdoor trail to make your trip round the park even more adventurous. They always come with a small prize and lots of fun. Image by white cube photography.