This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
Coastal and woodland walks with superb views over the estuary and sea
- A captivating and rugged stretch of coastline with cliffs, beaches and traditional Devon farmland
- Long Wood is an ancient oak woodland along the River Dart, with amazing views towards the village of Dittisham
- Look out for the nationally rare cirl bunting and peregrine falcons and dark green fritillary butterflies along the rugged cliff-tops of Froward Point to Scabbacombe. You may also catch a glimpse of adders and common lizards
- There is a great spot for birdwatching at the Manslands wetland area
- At Woodhuish see the recently renovated 19th-century cider press, where there is also an organic farm with traditional breeds, such as North Devon cattle and Hebridean sheep