Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
Snow can transform the Dyke into a winter wonderland. Perhaps one of the best places sledge or even ski on the South Downs.
On warm sunny days you might glimpse the brimstone butterfly emerging form hibernation.
Early spring mists hanging in the valley are an unforgetable sight.
- The view through the valley to Saddlescombe farm
- The meadow in summer - a carpet of flowers and a haven for insects
- The hangliders when the wind is from the north
- A walk to historic Saddlescombe farm
- A walk through the woods in spring where bluebells and orchids thrive
- The sea of pink orchids in the valley in June