Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
From specialist guided tours of life below stairs to spooky Hallowe'en events, family activities and living history, there is much to discover in our autumn events programme.
- Breathtaking views across Exmoor and the Bristol Channel
- The log play area in the River Gardens
- The 17th-century stables and clatter of hooves
- The stables shop, for high quality gifts and local products
- Challenging your friends and family to a game of skittles or giant Jenga on Green Court
- Taking a seat and relaxing in the Morning Room with the daily papers
10am - 4.30pm
Visit the fully restored 18th-century working watermill located in our River Gardens. Set in peaceful surroundings by the river Avill it's a lovely spot to watch out for wildlife.
Alternatively pop along to the watermill tea-room for a cream tea or a slice of cake.
A starring role
See Dunster Castle's historic interiors in the recent series of Celebrity Antiques Road Trip, starring Deborah Meaden and Theo Paphitis.