Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
- Enjoy breathtaking views across Exmoor and the Bristol Channel
- Look out for our exciting new 'Chapters' project in the house and see how our rooms evolve to reflect the stories of the family
- Step inside the crypt to explore our exciting new exhibition space
- Get active on the log play area in the River Gardens
- Explore the 17th-century stables and listen for the clatter of hooves
- Visit the shop for high quality gifts and local products
This season why not take a lovely winter walk and enjoy dramatic views from our terraced gardens.
Bring along your walking boots or wellies to explore the gardens and 17th-century stables, before finding a cosy pub or tea-room in the pretty village of Dunster.