Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
- Breathtaking views across Exmoor and the Bristol Channel
- The log play area in the River Gardens
- The 17th-century stables and clatter of hooves
- The stables shop, for high quality gifts and local products
- Challenging your friends and family to a game of skittles or giant Jenga on Green Court
- Taking a seat and relaxing in the Morning Room with the daily papers
10am - 4.30pm
Visit the fully restored 18th-century working watermill located in our River Gardens. Set in peaceful surroundings by the river Avill it's a lovely spot to watch out for wildlife.
Alternatively pop along to the watermill tea-room for a cream tea or a slice of cake.
A starring role
See Dunster Castle's historic interiors in the recent series of Celebrity Antiques Road Trip, starring Deborah Meaden and Theo Paphitis.