This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
Discover Dunster Castle's diverse collection of paintings, silver, furniture and porcelain on the National Trust Collections website.
A great estate
Dunster Castle was once the centre of a great estate, which included forests, farms and land. However in the 1950s much of the estate was sold to cover death duties. Find out more about the Dunster estate as it stands today.
- Banging the gong to announce your arrival
- Laying a table setting in the Butler's Pantry
- Peering into the secret passageway in the King Charles room
- Exploring the kitchens on a free tour
- Taking a seat in the Morning Room with the daily papers