A great day out
Whatever the season, Dyffryn always has something to offer. From grand lawns to a tropical glasshouse, an arboretum and a large Victorian mansion, there is plenty to keep you occupied all day. We offer discounted rates for larger groups as well as morning coffee, light lunches or high tea on request.
- Reduced price for groups of 15 or more
- Free coach parking
- Free house tours on request
- Garden tours only £1 per person
- Members go free
- Private lunch areas available on request
- Free entry for your coach driver and trip organiser
House and garden tours
Please book your tour at least two weeks in advance as certain dates may not be available.
- House tours are free and can be booked between 10.30am and 11.30am.
- Garden tours are £1 per person and can take place throughout the day.
We have a designated wheelchair and pram route around the gardens which is outlined on our map.
On certain days we also have a golf buggy to give young and old legs a rest.
For those with mobility issues we have electric scooters and wheelchairs to hire free of charge.
Please call us in advance to reserve one on 02920 590813.