We're aiming to raise £500,000 towards the projected £3.54 million cost of emergency conservation work on Dyrham’s spectacular mansion. Can you help us reach our target?
We urgently need to overhaul the lead and slate roof and make repairs to high-level stonework (much of which is crumbling before our eyes). In addition, we need to install conservation heating that will protect Dyrham’s precious collection for future generations, which means replacing the thirty-year-old oil-fired boiler with a new, sustainable biomass system.
Take a closer look...
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
How will we use your money?
- Donate £7.50 and we could purchase 300 copper clout nails to fix slates to the roof. We need 16,000 nails in total.
- Donate £36 and we could purchase five Welsh slates. We'll need about 8,000 to repair the entire roof.
- Donate £75 and we could purchase a piece of Bath stone for chimney repairs.
- Donate £120 and we could pay for a sheet of sand-cast lead for the roof.
- Donate £500 and we could convert an historic radiator to conservation control.
- Text 'PART22 £5' to 70070 to donate today