Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
As well as our day-to-day offering of the Old Lodge natural play area, tracker packs and dressing up room, there's a host of events on during the school holidays. Go bird watching, catch a creepy crawly, build a spooky stick skeleton or join us on a welly walk.
This month, you can...
- Experience the vibrant autumn colour in the garden and park
- Spot some of our 185-strong herd of fallow deer in the park
- Find out how we're preparing the 17th-century house for the roof project
- Tick off some more of your 50 things list at Old Lodge natural play area
- Learn more about Mr Blathwayt's lost garden with a guided behind-the-scenes tour
- Take part in our Halloween trick or treat trail and other spooky activities