Described as the jewel in the crown of Welsh country houses, Erddig is a fascinating early 18th-century country house and garden reflecting the upstairs-downstairs life of a gentry family. Your group will receive a warm welcome from our staff.
Download our group information pack (PDF) for more about group benefits and special tours.
What to see and do on your day with us
- Take a stroll in the beautiful garden
- Enjoy a carriage ride in the grounds
- Treat yourself to a cream tea or a meal in our restaurant
- Visit the wonderful upstairs-downstairs Erddig Hall
- Watch the Shire horses at work
- Join an outbuildings tour
Access for everyone
- Our garden, shop and tea garden are fully accessible
- Lift to first-floor restaurant
- Wheelchair access only to ground-floor rooms
- Model of the house available to view
- Audio, Braille and large-print guides
- Any other enquiries, email us