Facilities & access
- The National Trust shop and Craft Centre are open all year round. Please see our opening times for the Hall and Garden.
- Visitor Centre and National Trust shop combined located in the Craft Centre. A great place to start your visit and find out how to make the most of your day.
- National Trust car park opposite the Craft Centre.
- ‘Thought Walks’ leaflet available from the shop. If you are planning to enjoy a longer walk or a winter walk, bring appropriate clothing.
- Toilets located in the Craft Centre.
- Homemade cakes and light lunches available from the Buttery café. Not managed by National Trust.
- Groups welcome. Please ask us for more information on tailoring your visit.
- Children's trail available from the shop.
- Seasonal activities and events throughout year.
- ‘Thought Walks’ leaflet available from the shop. A great way to explore Eyam for big and little legs.
- Baby-changing facilities provided in the accessible toilet in the Craft Centre.
- School groups welcome.
Find out about events
- Accessible toilet in the Craft Centre.
- Wheelchair access to ground floor of the Hall. Steps to first floor and Garden.
- The village is a wonderful place for dog walking. Assistance dogs only in the hall and garden.