Glorious gardens of Cornwall
You'll be amazed at what you can experience in Cornwall in just a short time
In a day
Turn your visit into a short break by adding:
- a visit to the beautiful seaside town of St Ives
- the formal garden of Cotehele, where you can book the opportunity to pick the brains of our experienced head gardener on the ‘Quiz the Gardener’ special interest tour
- arrive by boat on the River Fal to explore the tranquil gardens of Trelissick
Stop en-route at:
- Killerton, just off the M5 junction 28 and book ‘The Glorious Garden’ tour with the gardening team.
- Castle Drogo, England’s last castle, just ten minutes off the A3. Where you can book ‘Roses to Rhododendrons’ special interest tour and see hedges that reflect the influential arts and crafts movement as well as the beautiful view across rugged Dartmoor.