Our members' magazine
As one of our members, you’ll receive a heartfelt ‘thank you’ three times a year. Our members’ magazine – full of behind-the-scenes stories, beautiful photographs and exclusive offers – will be delivered straight to your door.
Once you've finished enjoying your favourite Trust place, or discovering a new one, you can find out just what your membership is helping: the landscape you’re protecting, the houses you’re restoring, the places you’re bringing back to life. You’ll find stories of precious objects in our care, the wildlife on the land we look after and children discovering the great outdoors.
Highlights from the autumn issue
- The story of our Neptune Coastline Campaign: celebrating 50 years of the National Trust's longest and most successful appeal
- Trust New Art has commissioned three artists to celebrate the coast: they share their inspiration
- 'Why I walk the coast': personal reflections from our members and supporters
- Night Runs: what night running at our places is all about
- Sky Landscape Artist of the Year: behind the scenes with the Sky Arts television series, featuring some very special National Trust properties
Listen to exclusive interviews
When we're creating each issue of the magazine, we record an hour-long radio show, presented by BBC Radio 4’s John Waite.
The show covers the main articles from the magazine and includes extra behind-the-scenes chats with our contributors. It’s ideal for those with visual impairment, and anyone who wants to hear exclusive interviews.
You can listen to the show for free on SoundCloud. If visually impaired members would prefer to receive a free CD, email RNIB or phone them on 01733 375 370.
Listen to a sample magazine radio show:
We love to hear your feedback on the magazine and your experiences of Trust places. If you'd like to get in touch please email us (see below for details) or write to us at: National Trust Magazine, Heelis, Kemble Drive, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN2 2NA.