Weddings at Fountains Abbey
Hold your wedding on the Fountains Abbey and Studley Royal estate and immerse yourselves in nine centuries of British history.
This World Heritage Site provides the perfect location for your special day. Set amid acres of rolling deer park and beautiful countryside, the estate encompasses the ruins of medieval Fountains Abbey, the Elizabethan manor house Fountains Hall, and Studley Royal Water Garden, one of the finest remaining examples of 18th-century landscaping.
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
What we offer
- Civil Ceremony in Fountains Hall (max 80 guests)
- Wedding Breakfast in Fountains Hall (max 60 guests)
- Drinks Reception in the Elizabethan Garden (max 120 guests)
- Wedding Breakfast in Fountains Restaurant (max 120 guests)
- Evening Reception in Fountains Restaurant (max 120 guests)
- Wedding Breakfast & Reception Abbey View Marquee (max 120 guests)
Whether the day you've dreamed of is large or small, formal or informal, we have the perfect backdrop to help you make your dream a reality.
Contact us today to start planning your special day.