Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
- The games in the courtyard
- Fantastic events throughout the year
- The chance to get a bit muddy, jump in a puddle or climb a tree
- Pop into the information room to find out more
- The new wildlife garden
- The newly refurbished café in the courtyard
The Quantock Hills are virtually unknown to those who don't live in the area, but they're like a mini Dartmoor or Exmoor. They're ideal for a day's hiking along the ridge, dropping down for lunch to a village pub in Holford, Kilve, Triscombe or Crowcombe. You may be lucky enough to see Roe deer or even stags in the rutting season.