Things to see & do
Get active at Godrevy
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
- Do your 2 minute beach clean
- Find the geocache
- Walk along the dramatic North Cliffs
- Watch the wildlife - shhh, don't disturb them though
- Drink a very nice coffee at Godrevy Cafe
- Walk around the headland with an ice cream
- Explore the rockpools
- Gaze over to the lighthouse, inspiration for Virginia Woolf
- Make a self portrait in the sand
- Catch a wave
From barefoot walks, beach cleans to surf competitions there's a whole host of events on the coast throughout the year.
Our Facebook page has the low down on what we get up to. Why not post a photo of your favourite spot or activity, we'd love to hear from you.
There's so much to see and do around Godrevy, for all ages and at all times of the year. Walk up and around the headland and spot the wildlife, or go swimming, paddling, surfing or rock-pooling.
Find Sallie's ice cream van in the summer months, treat yourself in Godrevy Café or bring your own picnic, find a nice spot and enjoy the views.
These days we're all much more aware of how the weather and climate can have a big impact on the places we love. Godrevy has had its fair share of storm damage recently and our ranger and car park team work hard to keep the beach and footpaths open to all.