Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
- The Peach House, which was restored a couple of years ago
- The views from the Top Garden over the river are breathtaking
- The frieze in the library is an unexpected show stopper
- The boathouse - the perfect place to relax by the river
- A changing programme of exhibitions in the barn gallery above the café
- Find out about Agatha and her husband Max's time on archaeology digs
Every day one of our fantastic garden team lead two free tours around the garden. It's the perfect way to find out all about the history and horticulture of Greenway garden.
In the house there's loads of family fun to be had with a trail - see how many horses, boats and crocodiles you can find. Just ask for a trail at the house.
Greenway garden is filled with interesting plants and wildlife all waiting to be discovered. Pick up a nature trail from Visitor Reception when you arrive.
Giant daisy chains
This summer why not colour in a great big daisy and add it to the giant daisy chain which is taking over visitor reception? You'll find daisy templates and crayons in the courtyard.