Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
- The Peach House, which was restored a couple of years ago
- The views from the Top Garden over the river are breathtaking
- The frieze in the library is an unexpected show stopper
- The boathouse - the perfect place to relax by the river
- A changing programme of exhibitions in the barn gallery above the café
- Find out about Agatha and her husband Max's time on archaeology digs
In the house there's loads of family fun to be had with a trail - see how many horses, boats and crocodiles you can find. Just ask for a trail at the house.
Greenway garden is filled with interesting plants and wildlife all waiting to be discovered. Pick up a nature trail from Visitor Reception when you arrive.
Every day when Greenway is open, one of our fantastic garden team lead a free tour around the garden. It's the perfect way to find out all about the history and horticulture of Greenway garden.
Sophie Hannah, bestselling author and creator of the latest Poirot novel, 'The Monogram Murders,' describes why Greenway is special for her.
'Greenway is an enchanted place - a piece of perfection in a world that is far from perfect. I come here regularly for inspiration, and to recharge my creative batteries in idyllic surroundings. Agatha Christie's decision to make this stunning house her holiday home proves - as if her novels were not already sufficient proof - that she had the most brilliant of minds.'