Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
- The day Greenway re-opens for the season - Saturday 8 March
- The Peach House, which was restored a couple of years ago
- The views from the Top Garden over the river are breathtaking
- The frieze in the library is an unexpected show stopper
- The boathouse - the perfect place to relax by the river
- A changing programme of exhibitions in the barn gallery above the café
- Find out about Agatha and her husband Max's time on archaeology digs
In the house there's loads of family fun to be had with a trail - see how many horses, boats and crocodiles you can find. Just ask for a trail at the house.
Greenway garden is filled with interesting plants and wildlife all waiting to be discovered. Pick up a nature trail from Visitor Reception when you arrive.
Every day during the open season one of our fantastic garden team leads a free tour around the garden. It's the perfect way to find out all about the history and horticulture of Greenway garden.