Eating & shopping
You may wish to join us more than once during your visit as we've so much on offer in our Cowshed tea-room.
Lunches include homemade soup, delicious sandwiches, homegrown fresh salads, quiches, tarts and hand-raised-pork pies. Then finish your afternoon with a tasty cream tea.
From pocket money toys to hand-painted ceramics inspired by Greys Court, we have a variety of gifts on offer in our wonderful shop. Our family-inspired ranges of kitchen goods, children's toys and garden gifts means you'll find something for everyone, even yourself.
Keeping it local
- The salads served in the tea-room are grown in our gardens
- Fresh, organic fruit, veg and herbs for sale in the gardens
- West Berkshire Brewery real ale on sale in the tea-room
- Tutts Clump cider from Bradfield for sale in the shop
- Homemade soup available every day in the tea-room
- Plants divided from the gardens for sale by the greenhouse
- Oxfordshire honey from the South Chilterns in the shop
- Homemade scones and shortbread served in the tea-room
- Rebellion Brewery beers for sale in the shop