Eating & shopping
Time for tea
Whether it is for a quick cuppa and piece of cake, light lunch or afternoon cream tea, what better way to spend your time than outside in the sun or inside on those less hospitable days.
Browse a while for gifts and local produce
From pocket money toys to hand-painted ceramics inspired by Greys Court, we have a variety of gifts on offer in our wonderful shop. Our family-inspired ranges of kitchen goods, children's toys and garden gifts means you'll find something for everyone, even yourself.
Keeping it local
- The salads served in the tea-room are grown in our gardens
- Fresh, organic fruit, veg and herbs for sale in the gardens
- West Berkshire Brewery real ale on sale in the tea-room
- Tutts Clump cider from Bradfield for sale in the shop
- Homemade soup available every day in the tea-room
- Plants divided from the gardens for sale by the greenhouse
- Oxfordshire honey from the South Chilterns in the shop
- Homemade scones and shortbread served in the tea-room
- Rebellion Brewery beers for sale in the shop