Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
- The view over the rolling Chilterns, so take a seat
- Where the donkey went to draw the water
- Walking through the orchard to see the wildflowers and buzzing bees
- Looking out for wombles in the mansion
- A moment of reflection in the peaceful gardens
- Following the maze to the inspirational centre
- Sitting back on the sofa to see the 18th-century plasterwork
- Afternoon tea in the sunshine
Why not make volunteering your resolution? We have a variety of roles, including helping behind the scenes....
Make a day of your visit and build up an appetite by exploring the beautiful woods around Greys Court.