Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
We've a wonderfully varied diary of events during this summer season, from intimate house tours to open-air theatre productions. Join a special walk or bring the children along to summer holiday workshops. Don't forget our Big Harvest in September - a terrific day out for all the family.
Ever thought trying a volunteering role with us? Talk to one of our many volunteers for their experiences.<...
Stay a while longer and explore our beautiful estate walks in the Chilterns that surround Greys Court.
- the view over the rolling Chilterns
- where the donkey went to draw the water
- strolling through the orchard to see the wildflowers and active bees
- looking out for wombles in the mansion
- taking a few moments of reflection in the peaceful gardens
- following the maze to the inspirational centre
- sitting back on the sofa to admire the 18th century plasterwork
- a relaxed afternoon tea in the sunshine