Your visit is very important to all us at Greys Court.
Please let us know about your experiences, so we know what works, what doesn't and how we can improve to make a perfect visit.
By replying you'll be entered into a prize draw.
- First prize: a week in a National Trust holiday cottage up to the value of £1,000 (subject to availability, to be taken within 12 months of the prize draw date)
- Six runners up prizes: A copy of the recently published National Trust book Complete Traditional Recipes
Visit us again
Snowdrops, bluebells and daffodils provide welcome colour, followed by historic wisteria in May.<...
Roses put on a show in June; the produce from the kitchen garden is cooked up in the mansion.
The woods are alive with copper colours. Perfect for a wrapped-up walk.
A perfect time to enjoy our Christmas fayre in the decorated mansion, shop and tearoom.
From your feedback
- We've redecorated and improved the toilet facilities
- A derelict building has now become a vibrant shop
- We've moved the tea room, now called the Cowshed, more indoor and outdoor seating
- We've put clearer signage in place to help you around
- We've improved pathways in the walled gardens for easier access
- Our car park has been developed and landscaped
- From March opening 7 days a week apart from Sept 7 and 24, 25 Dec