Planning a group trip to Ham?
You can make sure your group or coach party has the best possible day out here by arranging your visit with us before you travel.
We offer reduced entry rates for groups of more than 15 people, and a warm on-board coach welcome by a member of staff is also available.
Making the most of your visit to Ham
- Group rates are available to 15 people or more
- Group admission for a house and garden visit is £8.50 each, members go free
- Average length of a visit is 2 hours, on-board coach welcome is included
Enjoy one of our guided historical house tours
- Tours £6.50 for National Trust members, £15 for non-members (includes house and garden access)
- Minimum of 10 people on the tour
- Tour lasts 45 minutes
- Tours at 10.30am or 11am
Enjoy one of our free garden tours, given by our knowledgeable garden guides.
Times can vary. If you would like a garden tour, please indicate on your bookings form.
Access and facilities
- Drop-off and pick-up point near entrance. Sorry, no coach parking available
- Our grounds are fully accessible and there is ramped and lift access in the house
- Any wheelchair users in your group? Please indicate on your booking form
- Assistance dogs only
Eating and shopping
Our beautiful new orangery café serves light lunches and teas. And why not pick up the perfect gift from our shop or treat yourself in our second-hand bookshop?
See our eating and shopping page.
There's plenty to see...
... from the Stuart mansion filled with objects which have been at Ham for 400 years to our restored 17th-century garden. Then why not relax in our orangery café with food made with produce from our walled kitchen garden?
See more things to see and do.
New for 2014: add a welcome talk
Enhance your house tour (see details above) with a welcome talk on arrival.
For an additional £4.50 per person you can be welcomed on arrival by your guide and enjoy an informative talk along with a refreshing hot drink and a freshly made biscuit. Available only at 10.30am - your house tour will begin at 11am. Please pre-book for your welcome talk.