Planning a group trip to Ham?
You can make sure your group or coach party has the best possible day out here by arranging your visit with us before you travel.
We offer reduced entry rates for groups of more than 15 people, and a warm on-board coach welcome by a member of staff is also available.
If you would like to organise a group visit to Ham House please email us. We aim to reply to enquires in 5 working days. If your visit is imminent please call 020 8439 8230. Booking is essential.
Making the most of your visit to Ham
- Group rates are available to 15 people or more
- Group admission for a house and garden visit is £8.50 each, members go free
- Average length of a visit is 3 hours, on-board coach welcome is included
- Unfortunately groups cannot be accommodated on Fridays
Enjoy one of our guided historical house tours
- Tours £6.50 for National Trust members, £15 for non-members (includes house and garden access)
- Minimum of 10 people on the tour
- Tour lasts 1 hour
- Tours at 10.30am (Mon-Thur only)
- 2 weeks notice required
Garden history tours
Enjoy one of our free garden history tours, given by our knowledgeable garden guides.
Garden history tours are available at 12:30pm and 2pm (Mon-Thur only, 2 weeks notice)
Access and facilities
- Drop-off and pick-up point near entrance. Coach parking available in the local area
- Our grounds are fully accessible and there is ramped and lift access in the house
- Any wheelchair users in your group? Please indicate on your booking form
- Assistance dogs only
Eating and shopping
Our beautiful orangery café serves light lunches and teas. And why not pick up the perfect gift from our shop or treat yourself in our second-hand bookshop?
See our eating and shopping page.
There's plenty to see and do
From the Stuart mansion filled with objects which have been at Ham for 400 years to our restored 17th-century garden. Then why not relax in our orangery café with food made with produce from our walled kitchen garden?
See more things to see and do.