A great day out
There really is something for everyone on a visit to Hanbury Hall and Gardens, so whether you're visiting for the day or just for a few hours, this is the perfect place for a group trip.
We aim to make your group visit to us the very best experience by working with you to meet your needs as best we can.
A 15-20 minute introductory talk will give your group a brief history of the hall and family.
Special interest tours
Out of hours special interest tours are available for groups. Contact the property for more information.
Book a room in Chambers for your group to enjoy a light bite or afternoon tea.
- Average length of visit: 3 hours
- Maximum of 2 groups per day during open hours
- Coach parking in the main car park
- Entry to the house for groups is from 1pm
- Introductory talk and garden tours available - book in advance
- Out of hours tours available - additional cost
- Manual wheelchairs available for loan - reserve in advance
- Reduced entry rate for non-members in groups of more than 15
- Group visits are not available on Bank Holiday weekends
How to book
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability on your chosen date. The booking form and group refreshment form will be sent after an initial date is agreed.