A great day out
There really is something for everyone on a visit to Hanbury Hall and Gardens, so whether you're visiting for the day or just for a few hours, this is the perfect place for a group trip.
We aim to make your group visit to us the very best experience by working with you to meet your needs as best we can.
A 15-20 minute introductory talk will give your group a brief history of the hall and family.
Join one of our knowledgeable volunteers for a tour of the beautifully recreated early 18th-century gardens...
Special interest tours
Out of hours special interest tours are available for groups. Contact the property for more information.
- Average length of visit: 3 hours
- Maximum of 2 groups per day during open hours
- Coach parking in the main car park
- Entry to the house for groups is from 1pm
- Introductory talk and garden tours available - book in advance
- Out of hours tours available - additional cost
- Manual wheelchairs available for loan - reserve in advance
- Reduced entry rate for non-members in groups of more than 15
- Group visits are not available on Bank Holiday weekends
How to book
- Please email Ali Cross to check availability on your chosen date
- Have a read of our group visit information (PDF) for further information
- Complete and send our group booking form (PDF) to Ali along with our group refreshments form (PDF) so we can give our catering team an idea of how many people to expect for lunch