Gardens & park
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
Discover the garden...
Have an adventure
There's lots of space to run around in and create your own adventure.
A visit to our playground and new natural play area next to it is sure to keep little ones happy.
Visit the orangery to spot the 300 year-old paw print in the floor tile, sniff the citrus blossom and count the lemons.
- The stunning re-created parterre
- Find the hidden mushroom house and ice house
- Sneak down snob's tunnel
- Visit the working walled garden
- The impressive orangery
- A walk up to the church to take in the magnificent views
- A game of bowls on the bowling green (May - early Sept, weather permitting)