Gardens & park
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
Discover the garden...
Join the Great British Walk and see wonderful autumnal colours. We've also got a walk with a black theme here, which takes in the dark ice house, black poplars and animal graves.
Have an adventure
There's lots of space to run around in and create your own adventure.
A visit to our playground and new natural play area next to it is sure to keep little ones happy.
Visit the orangery to spot the 300 year-old paw print in the floor tile, sniff the citrus blossom and count the lemons.
- The stunning re-created parterre
- Find the hidden mushroom house and ice house
- Sneak down snob's tunnel
- Visit the working walled garden (open 11am - 5pm, Mar - Oct)
- The impressive orangery
- A walk up to the church to take in the magnificent views
- A game of bowls on the bowling green (May - Sept, weather permitting)