We're proud to announce that Hardwick was recently awarded the Sandford Award for heritage education provision.
The Award was created to encourage the relationship between cultural heritage sites and schools.
This kite mark for excellence and high standard school visits shows teachers that Hardwick provides a quality learning experience for their students.
- The homes and lives of the Tudors in Britain and the wider world.
- How to look after the environment.
- The habitats and different species of local wildlife.
- How the cogs, wheels and pulleys work at Stainsby Mill.
- The work and life of Hardwick's stonemasons, past and present.