Places to stay
Holiday at Hardwick
At Hardwick we have three lovely holiday cottages ideal for a stay in any season, whether it's a short break or longer stay with friends or family.
To check availability, prices and to book get in touch by:
* Visiting National Trust Cottages
* Sending an email
* Calling us on 0844 8002070
Special extras for guests
- Private tours of the Hall in the closed season. Booking required
- Access to the gardens once everyone else has gone home
- Great Barn Restaurant on site serving from breakfast till dinner
- Homemade cakes on arrival
- Designated parking adjacent to the cottages
Situated in a secluded spot at the edge of the Hardwick estate, Rowthorne Lodge is a romantic cottage perfect for a couples getaway. The cosy former gate house sleeps two and has been recently refitted with modern yet rustic-feeling furnishings, and the prime access to the gardens and the Peak District makes it a perfect base for walkers.