Facilities & access
- Dogs on a short lead are welcome in the garden.
- Dog park available to secure your four legged friend, whilst you relax in the walled garden.
- Dogs must be under close control when using the permissive path across the farmland
- Cows are present between April and November and we ask that people and their pets stay on the waymarked route
- Unfortunately it is not suitable for coaches
- Public toilets in the garden
- Hopsons Ltd. operate a Pop-up Cafe at weekends in the car-park. Open from March till October serving coffee, speciality teas, cakes & Snugburys Ice Cream
Family & children
- Bring a picnic
- Grab some fresh air
- Braille guide
- Large print guide
- Partly accessible grounds
- Assistance dogs are welcome in all areas.