Walking your dog
There are 400 acres of parkland to explore here. We'd love to welcome you and your four-legged friends. After leaving reception take the left path through the gate and follow the dog-markers into the open parkland. Explore the parkland with your dog, but please not the house, formal garden or the children's natural adventure area.
Tips for happy hounds
- Please keep to designated dog areas indicated by the way-markers
- Please only allow well-controlled dogs of off their leads
- A bin for poop-scoop bags is available in our car park, please don't discard them in the park
- It's best to keep dogs on leads when in fields of sheep or cattle
- Where there are calves, cattle may be very protective