If there are more than 15 in your party, come and see us for a group visit. Booking in advance is essential, so start by calling us on 01483 222482 to check availability on your chosen date. Next, we'll send you our group information pack for all the details, then yop can fill out our booking form and return it to us via email or post.
What's on offer
- If you'd like one, we'll give you a short introductory talk when you arrive
- Entry is just £6.80 per visitor or free for our members
- There's a welcome leaflet for everyone with maps of the house and park
- Your group organiser will receive free entry, even if they're not a member
- On busy days you'll benefit from timed tickets, allocated to suit your party
- We'll throw in a free cup of tea and slice of cake to refresh your coach driver
- You can make arrangements with our Kitchen Café by calling 01483 226167
Read through this information pack before you make your booking. It covers all the options available to your group when you visit us. If we've missed something and you still have questions, just give us a call.
Download our simple booking form. Once you've completed it send it back to us via email or post to confirm your booking. If you're having trouble downloading anything, call us and we'll post you one instead.
Where to find us
Surrounded by charming villages, this peaceful location is just 45 minutes from central London, easily accessible and with great transport links.