It would be impossible to run Hatchlands successfully without the hard work of our volunteer teams. If you have a few spare hours a week you can get involved with a wide variety of activities and really make a difference.
If you're interested in joining our fantastic team take a look at the roles available below, then email us or call us on 01483 222482.
Our volunteer roles
Do you enjoy working outdoors in all kinds of weather? You can help us to provide the all-important first point of contact for our visitors and help them get where they need to go.
Our reception volunteers meet and greet our visitors. You'll provide information about the house and park, details of what's on, give directions and suggest ideas for things that visitors can see and do.
Help us to improve and maintain the park and gardens at Hatchlands. Everything from pruning and planting in formal gardens through to mowing and hedge trimming in the wider park.
Lend a hand alongside staff in our courtyard shop, providing great service and product advice to our visitors. You'll also need to know general information about the house and park.
We run lots of family events throughout the year. You can help us welcome visitors, explain and supervise all kinds of activities. You'll also help in providing general information.
Why join in?
- Spend time in our beautiful 18th-century mansion
- Get active and enjoy the great outdoors
- Get involved with a huge variety of activities
- Make new friends and meet new people
- Use the skills you have and learn some new ones
- Gain experience, strengthen your CV and develop your career
- Get together with other volunteers for social events throughout the year