A diverse estate
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
- There are 1,800 acres of land at Ickworth, half of which is parkland
- Our park and gardens are open all year so you can come in every season
- See our events for exclusive tours, trails and walks
- Join us for a bat walk and find out about these elusive creatures
- We'd love to hear from you if you'd like to volunteer outside
The Cambridge National Trust volunteering group visit us and built a new bird hide. Watch this fun time lapse video of their day.
You can visit the bird hide by following the footpath down by the side of the walled garden heading for the fairy lake. It's a lovely spot to stop and eat your lunch or simply pass a wonderful hour looking at the variety of birds and small mammals visiting. It's a real tweet!