Things to see & do
Open daily from 22 November - 4 January, 11am-4pm
Live the magic of The Nutcracker through sparkling displays around the house. Wrap up warm and explore the Christmas family trail to see willow reindeer around the parkland. Feel festive with this classic tale of Christmas magic
Normal admission fees apply. Closed Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day. Last entry 30 minutes before closing.
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
Late night opening
Friday 5 and Saturday 6, Friday 12 and Saturday 13, Friday 19 and Saturday 20 December, until 6pm
Join us after dark to see the house and parkland twinkle in a whole new light. Pick up gifts in the shop and treat yourself to a warming drink in the cafe.
- Enjoy delicious festive food in the Killerton Kitchen Restaurant and Stables Cafe
- See the community Christmas trees in the Chapel
- Get Christmas gift and goodies from the shop
- Enjoy choirs in the music room on Sundays in December
- Feel cosy in front of the open wood fire in the House
- Catch the last few weeks of 2014's Nature of Fashion exhibition