This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
- Play on our giant swings, slack lines and build dens in the parkland
- Go bird watching, find some frogspawn, hunt for bugs and tick off more 50 things
- Find the bear's hut tucked away in the garden
- Push open the door and discover the historic chapel
- Find our giant redwood trees
- Explore our ancient orchards
- Find a sunny spot for a picnic
- Spot vivid spring flowers
Killerton to Broadclyst cycle track
This family friendly cycle route takes you to the local village of Broadclyst, past Clyston Mill, countryside and farmland.
Killerton park cycle route
This 5K route takes you around the parkland through forest and countryside. There are some hilly and muddy bits on the route and takes you on a circular tour starting at the stable block.