This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
Autumn is the perfect opportunity to get outdoors and tick off more of your 50 things to do before you're 11 ¾. Put your wellies on, jump in puddles, collect some leaves, and play conkers at Killerton. Pop in to visitor reception to grab your scrapbook.
- Play on our giant swings, slack lines and build dens in the parkland
- Find the Bear's hut tucked away in the garden
- Tick off some more of your 50 things
- Push open the door and discover the historic chapel
- Explore our ancient orchards
- Find a sunny spot for a picnic
Killerton to Broadclyst cycle track
This family friendly cycle route takes you to the local village of Broadclyst, past Clyston Mill, countryside and farmland.
Killerton park cycle route
This 5K route takes you around the parkland through forest and countryside. There are some hilly and muddy bits on the route and takes you on a circular tour starting at the stable block.