This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
- Push open the heavy door and discover our historic chapel
- Play on our giant swings, slack lines and build dens in the parkland
- Find the bears hut tucked away in the garden
- Catch a falling leaf, climb a tree and and tick off more 50 things
- Find our giant redwood trees
- Explore our ancient orchards
- Warm up with a hot chocolate in the Stables Cafe
Killerton to Broadclyst cycle track
This family friendly cycle route takes you to the local village of Broadclyst, past Clyston Mill, countryside and farmland.
Killerton park cycle route
This 5K route takes you around the parkland through forest and countryside. There are some hilly and muddy bits on the route and takes you on a circular tour starting at the stable block.