This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
Summer is the perfect opportunity to get outdoors and tick off more of your 50 things to do before you're 11 ¾. There's loads of hills to roll down, dens to build and trees to climb at Killerton. Pop in to visitor reception to grab your scrapbook.
- Find our giant outdoor installations. Don't forget to take a selfie and share it with us.
- Play on our giant swings, slack lines and build dens in the parkland
- Find the Bear's hut tucked away in the garden
- Tick off some more of your 50 things
- Push open the door and discover the historic chapel
- Explore our ancient orchards
- Find a sunny spot for a picnic
Killerton to Broadclyst cycle track
This family friendly cycle route takes you to the local village of Broadclyst, past Clyston Mill, countryside and farmland.
Killerton park cycle route
This 5K route takes you around the parkland through forest and countryside. There are some hilly and muddy bits on the route and takes you on a circular tour starting at the stable block.