House & fashion
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
House and home
- See specially selected pieces from our fashion collection on display on the first floor exhibition
- Stop by the St Kilda exhibition in the study
- Enter our schools design competition
- See innovative design work on display selected from our open competition
- See the Pride of Killerton quilt
The F-word: the changing language of fas...
Open daily from 14 February
Explore how revolutionary innovations in fabric, cut and fastenings have changed the shape of fashion for ever. Featuring an exciting new design competition alongside skilfully made pieces from Killerton’s fashion collection.
Read about a vintage bloggers visit
Pride of Killerton quilt
After two years of hard work, the beautiful hand-stitched quilt has been raffled to raise funds for our historic fashion collection. It's still on show upstairs in the house while the winner is contacted.
Paulise de Bush
Find out about Killerton's expansive costume collection, collected and donated by Paulise de Bush and displayed since 1978.
House reopens 14 February
The costume collection housed at Killerton includes men’s, women’s and children’s clothes and accessories. They date from about 1690 to the 1970s. When the house is open, come and see the annual exhibition and try on replica costumes in the dressing-up room.