Things to see & do
Discover all that Knightshayes has to offer
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
- The magnificent Burges bookcase
- The exhibition devoted to the golfing career of Joyce Wethered
- Quirky intricate carvings and grotesque gargoyles
- The fox and hounds giving chase in the gardens
- The restored Kitchen Garden, providing organic produce all year
- Parkland packed with wildlife, walks and gorgeous views
- Our children's play area in the Douglas Fir walk
Help our gardens grow by supporting our raffle
2014 sees the rooting of a new project for Knightshayes, as we launch our fundraising appeal to help restore the original glasshouses behind the kitchen garden.
You only need to look elsewhere in the Kitchen Garden to see how valuable your contributions are, as it was thanks to your support that we were able to restore it in the first place.